What do I need to do in my workplace?
- Following social distancing practices
- Maintaining good health and hygiene practices
- Avoiding contact with anyone who has travelled overseas
- Cancelling any non-essential travel
Have you also considered:
- Training your workers about what is good health and hygiene
- Providing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Implementing flexible work environments to protect critical personnel
- If workers can work from home
- What if your biggest client is affected?
How do I continue to run my business?
WLSS is here to help with advice to reduce risks so your business can continue to operate with as minimal impact as possible.
We assist businesses to develop:
- Business continuity plans
- Health, hygiene and sanitisation policies and schedules
- Processes to work remotely
- Flexible working agreements to reflect changes in working conditions
- Communication plans so workers don’t feel isolated
- Support programs so their teams can adapt to workplace changes and the constant changing environment
Here to help to trade past the pandemic
WLSS can assist businesses develop policies, procedures and controls to help adapt businesses to the changing conditions that are facing workplaces and the community.
The team at WLSS are committed to the ongoing support of our clients and the broader community.
Click here to Contact Us or call us on (08) 8322 2279.