WLSS is qualified, licensed and registered as an Investigation Agent with the Office of Consumer and Business Services.
We offer a high level of ethics, providing our clients with factual and un-biased evidence.
Investigative services can include, but is not limited to:
- Accidents, incidents and near misses in the workplace
- Factual investigations
- Undercover investigations
- Cultural investigations (investigating the sub-culture of a business)
- Workers compensation and insurance investigations
- Stock loss and/or suspected theft
If an accident, incident or near miss occurs in your workplace, WLSS can assist by thoroughly investigating the event, identifying the cause and what contributed to the event and analysing and providing recommendations to reduce the risk or prevent reoccurrence of it happening again.
WLSS can tailor investigative services to meet the requirements of your business. If you require any further information or clarification on how investigative services can assist your business, please do not hesitate to contact us.